No fairy godmother around to help measure you?
Don’t you fret. With our foolproof and flexible sizing, you won’t need her or her magic wand to find the perfect fit for your beautiful new intimates. Use your standard bra size or for a more precise recommendation, use your measurements.
Rule of Thumb
- Bra sizing is not standardized and can vary across brands.
- Your well-worn, often-stretched, mis-sized bra might be the bearer of bad news. Take into consideration your actual size, vs what your bra says.
- If you’re between sizes, we recommend going with the one that matches your band size, as that’s the most essential for fit and function!
- Good rule of thumb; most women typically grow one size in the band and two sizes in the cup, postpartum. Of course our breasts are as individual as we are and each mama (and pregnancy) are different. If you are still expecting, please reach out for a second opinion.
- We know expecting mamas want to get all their duck(lings) in a row. But while you are still pregnent, your body is a moving target for sizing. We are flexible on exchanges beyond our typical 30 day window - however this only applies to unworn/unwashed bras in new condition.
USING YOUR STANDARD BRA SIZE
This method works best when you are already established at nursing and have stabilized into your consistent size. Or, if you are in the first or second trimester.
Simply use the top and left axis on the charts below to locate your standard size and voila!
While bra sizing is not standardized, this will usually result in the right size/sister size.
This method is more accurate as it takes your actual proportions into account.
While we aim for presicion, please note that there are many factors such as measuring technique, breast density and placement which can "trick" your sizing. If in doubt, reach out to the fairy.
CALCULATE YOUR MEASUREMENTS TO FIND YOUR MAGICAL SIZE
USING A SOFT TAPE MEASURE OR STRING AND A RULER:
- Take your band measurement and add 3. If the number is odd, round down.
Example, you measure 33" + 3 = 36 is your band size
- Take your bust measurement and caculate the difference subtracting the band in inches from the bust in inches
Example, you measure 38" for bust, so 38" - 33" = 5
- Convert the difference to equal your cup size
Example, difference of 1 =A, 2 = B, 3 = C, 4 = D, etc.
IN THIS EXAMPLE, THE RESULTING SIZE WOULD BE 36DD
Need assistance, just reach out to email@example.com
OUR SIZE CHARTS
More structured styles that include the Ayla, Noa, Pippa, Jolie and Leila.
Soft and flexible fit styles that include styles the Rose, Ruby, Arden, Emma and Coco.
The Pippa bra or the Ruby bralette in a range of 5 flexible sizes.